Sidas warranty policy
Problem with your order? Not what you expected? No problem! You may return or exchange any (non-sale) item within 30 days of delivery.
You can return or exchange any item if:
- The item was purchased online through sidas.ca. and authorized retailers.
- The item was delivered to an address within Canada.
- The item was delivered in the last 30 days.
- The item is new, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and has all its original tags, labels and packaging.
- Discounted (final sale) items and gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Shipping charges incurred on the initial transaction are non-refundable.
How To Return Your Items
We must first evaluate your request and see if it meets the above criteria. If it does, we will send you an email including your authorization and return RMA number.
- Click here to fill out the return form and get your authorization.
- Receive our answer with your RMA number.
- Pack the items you’re returning in a box or envelope of the appropriate size. Items must be in new condition, with their original labels and returned in their original packaging.
- Make sure that the RMA number we sent you is clearly written on the box accompanying the returned items.
- Please print the return authorization and put it in the box that accompanies your return.
- Please return your package to the following address
RLanctôt Ltée - B2C Return - RMA ________
5290 Thimens Blvd.
Canada H4R 2B2
- Please send us the tracking number for the return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Track your return using your tracking number to make sure we get it. Your refund will be processed within 15-20 business days. You will receive an email confirming the refund of your order.
You can contact us at any time at email@example.com for any questions.
Therm-ic in Canada offers a 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS on all products purchased on sidas.ca.
Warranty Does Not Cover Products:
- Purchased from unauthorized dealers, websites including auction sites and marketplaces.
Please note: if you purchased our products from such non-certified merchants, the merchant must state in writing, before the transaction is finalized, that the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. A merchant who fails to do so will be required to honour the terms of the warranty and cover any expenses incurred.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within TWO years of invoice date.
- Click here to complete the warranty claim form.